- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 18th, 2016
- President’s Day, February 15th, 2016
- Memorial Day, May 30th, 2016
- Independence Day, July 4th, 2016
- Labor Day, September 5th, 2016
- Veteran’s Day, November 11th, 2016
- Thanksgiving, November 24th and 25th, 2016
- Christmas Holidays, December 23rd & 26th, 2016
- New Year’s, January 2nd, 2017
Follow the following link – Copy of Delinquent Business as of 4-18-16 delinquent buisness
This is the delinquent Businesses as of April 17, 2016 . That have not paid for the year of 2014. Contact the Collector’s office to see if there are previous years of taxes delinquent, 870-933-4560.
Craighead County Collector
511 Union St Rm 107
P O Box 9276
Jonesboro, Ar 72401
Fax # 870-933-4519
Follow the link below for voter registration information.
Dear taxpayer we are starting our e-statements. If you wish to sign up please go to https://www.ark.org/propertytax/craighead/index.php.
We have a new website to view and print receipts it is https://www.actdatascout.com/state/ar/craighead/collectorinformation
The Personal will have 7 years and the Real Estate 4 years for viewing or printing on DATASCOUT. To search by name- use comma after last name.
Example: doe, john
1. You may make payments on current taxes beginning March 1st. To prevent penalties, the 2014 taxes must be paid in full by October 15, 2015.
2. Assessment deadline is May 31st, 2015 (to avoid 10% late assessor’s penalty.)
3. Homestead Credit or to check on eligibility for Valuation Freeze (if you are 65 years or disabled) the deadline is October 15th, 2015, call 870-933-4572.
4. If you are 100% Disabled Veteran, Surviving Spouses and Minor Dependent Children,
You must bring form into our office every year by October 15th to receive a DAV CREDIT.
Letter must say permanent and total.
5. For a receipt, provide us with a stamped self addressed envelope.
6. Delinquent Personal Property shall be paid before or at the time Real Estate,(state law)
7. If you are paying Delinquent Personal Taxes, the Collector’s office does not accept personal checks unless you are paying Real Estate taxes at the same time.
8. Five easy ways to pay: Online-www.craigheadcounty.org, Postal Mail, in person, 24/7 drop box at 511 Union (the South end under the drive thru) or phone pay 1-866-257-2055.
9. You can make PARTIAL PAYMENTS on CURRENT TAXES ONLY.
10. The Collector’s office staff is here to serve you. If you have any problems, call 933-4560 Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
MARSHA PHILLIPS, CRAIGHEAD COUNTY COLLECTOR
P O BOX 9276
Jonesboro, Ar 72403
870-933-4560/ Fax 870-933-4519
Invitation to bid on Chip Seal for County Road Department.
Craighead County Judge Ed Hill signs Disaster Proclamation
Jonesboro, AR, June 9, 2014. After meeting this morning with Craighead County Mayors and utility providers in a post-disaster assessment hosted by the Office of Emergency Management, Judge Ed Hill has submitted paperwork to declare a disaster in Craighead County related to the June 5th Wind Storm event. The request is being made for public assistance and individual assistance . Public assistance allows cities and public utilities the ability to recover some of the costs associated with clean-up from the storm. Individual assistance, if approved, will aid homeowners with the repair of their private property.
After meeting with stakeholder’s this morning, Judge Hill indicated that the damage assessments indicated the need to request the additional assistance. A copy of the filed declaration is attached.Craighead County June 5th Wind Storm Disaster Proclamation (2)
Dear Taxpayer we are starting our e-statement project. In 2013 a law was passed to allow county collectors to offer e-statements. If you are interested in receiving future tax statements electronically, follow the link below and return.
Marsha Phillips, Collector
P.O. Box 9276
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Office : 870-933-4560
Fax : 870-933-4519