The Information Technology department supports all aspects of computer related technology either in a primary or secondary role within the district/circuit courts community. Our primary focus is on infrastructure and network technologies as well as end user PC support.
Primary functions include
- Network file storage
- Desktops (hardware/software)
- Laptops (hardware/software)
- Wireless Network
- Wired Network
- Maintain county server infrastructure (hardware/software)
- Coordinate IT support issues various IT vendors
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to improve county with functionality.
- Disaster Recovery