- Authorize the detention and release of juveniles when arrested for delinquent offenses.
- Advise law enforcement agencies of procedures when arresting and/or charging juvenile offenders.
- Review juvenile delinquency or Family in Need of Services (FINS) cases and submit them to the prosecuting attorney for formal charges.
- Set court dates for juveniles and families after formal charges have been filed.
- Transport juvenile inmates to and from court appearances.
- Maintain a weekly Juvenile Court docket and prepare court documentation during court.
- Assist families in emergency acute mental health placements for suicidal/homicidal children.
- Make recommendations to the court for possible disposition of court cases.
- Supervise cases diverted from court.
- Supervise court ordered probation and Family in Need of Service Supervision.
- Collect juvenile service fees, fines, restitution, court cost, and public defender fees for the Juvenile Court.
Drug Court Coordinator
Intensive Probation Officer
Environmental Services (Trash Pick-Up) Schedule
Trash Pick-Up is CANCELLED for Saturday, February 17TH, 2018.
****Please arrive for community service by 7:15am. We will leave the courthouse at 7:30am****
****Please dress appropriately for Public Service Work or you will be sent home****
JUV OFFICE PHONE 870-933-4545