- Authorize the detention and release of juveniles when arrested for delinquent offenses.
- Advise law enforcement agencies of procedures when arresting and/or charging juvenile offenders.
- Review juvenile delinquency or Family in Need of Services (FINS) cases and submit them to the prosecuting attorney for formal charges.
- Set court dates for juveniles and families after formal charges have been filed.
- Transport juvenile inmates to and from court appearances.
- Maintain a weekly Juvenile Court docket and prepare court documentation during court.
- Assist families in emergency acute mental health placements for suicidal/homicidal children.
- Make recommendations to the court for possible disposition of court cases.
- Supervise cases diverted from court.
- Supervise court ordered probation and Family in Need of Service Supervision.
- Collect juvenile service fees, fines, restitution, court cost, and public defender fees for the Juvenile Court.
Isaac Villalobos Intensive Probation Officer
Kelly Felder FINS Officer
Shannon LaGrone FINS Intake Officer
Environmental Services (Trash Pick-Up) Schedule
Trash Pick-Up Scheduled for January 19, 2019, HAS BEEN CANCELED
****Please arrive for community service by 7:15 am. We will leave the courthouse at 7:30 am****
****Please dress appropriately for Public Service Work or you will be sent home****
JUVENILE OFFICE (870) 933-4545