Assess Personal Property

The purpose of this site is to provide an efficient method to reassess your personal vehicles with the Assessor’s Office. This site may only be used by individuals who have assessed in this county for the previous year.

Pay District Court Fines

Contact the District Court Clerk at 870-933-4509, 870-933-4508 and 870-933-4581 or
visit 410 West Washington Avenue, Jonesboro AR 72401. Fines can be paid by Cash, Cashier’s Checks, Or money order.

Online Record Search for cases that occurred BEFORE August 1, 2018 can be found at


Click Here To Pay District Court Fines Online

Click Here To Pay Bonds Online


  • Guidelines for Posting a Bond

Craighead County District Court is asking for your patience as we have transitioned to a new computer program as of August 1, 2018. Expect longer wait times if you choose to handle your business in person. If you are able, please pay citations and payment plans through Thank you for your patience.


Pending charges are being entered so that you can look up your case information. Please visit to view upcoming court dates and see the status of your cases.

Running for County Office:

Contact or visit the County Clerk’s office 870-933-4520 or 511 S. Main St.Suite 202. For the filing fees and requirements for the elected position.

Quick LinksDecember 1 notice

Links to many online services and informational pages are here.

Absentee Voting

Voters should call the County Clerk’s Office to determine if they are registered to vote and to find the Precinct Number assigned. (870) 933-4520.Any person eligible to vote by absentee ballot may request the County Clerk to mail to an Address within the continental United States an application for an absent ballot. [ACA 7-5-403(b) (1)]

Marriage License Info

Both Male and Female applicants must be present when license is issued. The location where the marriage license to be issued is:

Online Marriage License Search

Western District Jonesboro Marriage License Search

Eastern District Lake City Marriage License Search



Kade Holliday, County Clerk’s Office
Craighead County Courthouse
511 South Main Street
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
(870) 933-4520