Click Here To Pay on a Payment Plan
Click Here for Small Claims Packet
Click Here for Thompson’s Defensive Driving
Click Here for Safety Serve Defensive Driving
Legal Aid Services
Craighead County District Court is asking for your patience as we have transitioned to a new computer program as of August 1, 2018. Expect longer wait times if you choose to handle your business in person. If you are able, please pay citations and payment plans through pay.arcourts.gov. Thank you for your patience.
Pending charges are being entered so that you can look up your case information. Please visit https://caseinfo.arcourts.gov/ to view upcoming court dates and see the status of your cases.
County Clerk’s Office
Running for County Office:
Contact or visit the County Clerk’s office 870-933-4520 or 511 S. Main St.Suite 202. For the filing fees and requirements for the elected position.
Links to many online services and informational pages are here.
Voters should call the County Clerk’s Office to determine if they are registered to vote and to find the Precinct Number assigned. (870) 933-4520.Any person eligible to vote by absentee ballot may request the County Clerk to mail to an Address within the continental United States an application for an absent ballot. [ACA 7-5-403(b) (1)]
Marriage License Info
Both Male and Female applicants must be present when license is issued.
Click here for Marriage License search
Kade Holliday, County Clerk’s Office
Craighead County Courthouse
511 South Main Street
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
Circuit Clerk’s Office
For Divorce Info Please Contact Circuit Clerk’s Office below
Circuit Clerk’s Office
Subdivision Development or re-platting of existing parcels
With the passage of the Subdivision Ordinance 2019-13 on June 24, 2019, all new subdivision developments and the re-platting of existing parcels now requires County Judge’s approval before filing at the Circuit Clerk’s office. Plats can be dropped off in the County Judge’s office, 511 Union, Suite 119, for review and approval. Please plan on 3-5 days for response unless the plat is referred to the Road Committee for review. In that case, it would be the next Quorum Court committee meeting, which is typically the 2nd Monday of each month. You may call the Judge’s office at 933-4500 to check the status of your plat.
E 911 Addressing
Before an address can be issued for re-platting or a new subdivision after the date of June 24, 2019,the landowner must have the County Judge’s approval and then be filed in the Circuit Clerks office per Ordinance 2019-13
- 9-1-1 needs to have a locatable address for every house that could potentially call 9-1-1.
- Even if you receive mail at a P.O. Box or from another location you must still have a 9-1-1 address.
- Each home and business in Craighead County should have an address.
- This office issues all addresses in rural Craighead County.
- Call Erin Johnson at 870-933-4510 or email Address@CraigheadCounty.org and let us know you need an address for a new structure
- Addressing is calculated by the NENA standard which does not allow for custom addressing
- Before any address in a floodplain can be issued, land owners are required to contact the Floodplain Manager, Jan Biggers at 933-4500
- Once a request has been created for a new address, an onsite measurement may be required.
- Due to the possibility of onsite measurements, please plan on 1-3 business days for an address to be issued
- Before an address can be issued for re-platting or a new subdivision after the date of June 24, 2019, the landowner must have the County Judge’s approval and then be filed in the Circuit Clerks office per Ordinance 2019-13
The E-9-1-1 office is located at:
Craighead County Highway Department
2800 Moore Rd.
Jonesboro, AR 72401