Dear taxpayer we are starting our e-statements. If you wish to sign up please go to https://www.ark.org/propertytax/craighead/index.php.
We have a new website to view and print receipts it is https://www.actdatascout.com/state/ar/craighead/collectorinformation
The Personal will have 7 years and the Real Estate 4 years for viewing or printing on DATASCOUT. To search by name- use comma after last name.
Example: doe, john
1. You may make payments on current taxes beginning March 1st. To prevent penalties, the 2018 taxes must be paid in full by October 15, 2018.
2. Assessment deadline is May 31st, 2018 (to avoid 10% late assessor’s penalty.)
3. Homestead Credit or to check on eligibility for Valuation Freeze (if you are 65 years or disabled) the deadline is October 15th, 2018, call 870-933-4572.
4. If you are 100% Disabled Veteran, Surviving Spouses and Minor Dependent Children,
You must bring form into our office every year by October 15th to receive a DAV CREDIT.
Letter must say permanent and total.
5. For a receipt, provide us with a stamped self addressed envelope.
6. Delinquent Personal Property shall be paid before or at the time Real Estate,(state law)
7. If you are paying Delinquent Personal Taxes, the Collector’s office does not accept personal checks unless you are paying Real Estate taxes at the same time.
8. Five easy ways to pay: Online-www.craigheadcounty.org, Postal Mail, in person, 24/7 drop box at 511 Union (the South end under the drive thru) or phone pay 1-866-257-2055.
9. You can make PARTIAL PAYMENTS on CURRENT TAXES ONLY.
10. The Collector’s office staff is here to serve you. If you have any problems, call 933-4560 Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
Wes Eddington, CRAIGHEAD COUNTY COLLECTOR
P O BOX 9276
Jonesboro, Ar 72403
870-933-4560/ Fax 870-933-4519